General Questions

IERF provides assistance in interpreting the educational backgrounds of people who have studied outside the U.S. and who need statements of U.S. educational equivalencies.

If you have a question that is not answered in our website, you may send us a message by filling out the form below (please allow a minimum of 2 business days to hear back from us):

What is your country of study?*

Please enter your questions/comments in the space provided below (for questions regarding specific credentials earned, please indicate the name(s) of the qualification(s) in the original language):*

Please tell us how to contact you:

(if applicable)
(if outside the U.S.)